The scores are in for the third week of performances on Dancing With the Stars season 29!
The season kicked off with 15 stars dancing with the show’s pros and after last week’s first elimination, 14 couples performed this week for Disney night.
Each pair did a dance to the tune of a Disney song and all of the stars got dressed up like the characters in their movies. Some of the movies that were represented included Cinderella, Mary Poppins, The Princess and the Frog, Newsies, Beauty and the Beast, Moana, and even the upcoming Soul.
At the end of the night and after the scores were added to the audience vote, one of the celebs was sent home. Click here to find out who was eliminated.
Click inside to check out the full recap of scores…
See the scores recap below:
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – 24 out of 30
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – 24 out of 30
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – 23 out of 30
- Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd – 22 out of 30
- Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong – 22 out of 30
- Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko – 22 out of 30
- AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke – 21 out of 30
- Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy – 21 out of 30
- Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess – 20 out of 30
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – 19 out of 30
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – 18 out of 30
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – 18 out of 30
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe – 15 out of 30
- Carole Baskin and Pasha Pashkov – 12 out of 30