Two (2) persons have been confirmed dead while three others are said to be in critical condition at a health facility in Tamale, the Northern Regional capital after they were electrocuted on Thursday evening.
Also READ: Armed robbers attack Deputy Education Minister; 5 injured
MyNewsGh.com gathered that the incident happened in a container at the popular Tamale taxi station after nearly two hours of heavy downpour.
Details of what led to the electrocution is still remain sketchy but sources reveal to this portal that the victims may have been exposed to a naked electricity wire in the heat of the downpour that saw parts of the metropolis flooded.
According to an eyewitness he heard women screaming and tried to find out what could be the problem only to be told some persons had been electrocuted.
Also READ: Queen mother of Tamale PROSTITUTES, others face deportation
“The victims were in a container that got flooded so some
persons tried to rescue those who were in it and they got electrocuted. One girl
who was trapped died on the spot and a man tried saving another but he also got shocked and died there too”, he
The post BREAKING: 2 electrocuted in Tamale; 3 others in critical condition appeared first on MyNewsGh.